All IVs are custom-formulated for each patient on the day of treatment, and are administered by Dr. Wiggin and her specially trained medical assistant.
Common indications for these therapies include:
- Heavy metal chelation
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cancer Supportive care: Vit C, B17, DMSO, DCA
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Depletion following chronic illness
- Re-hydration for athletes
- Support for tissue repair and healing
- Support for detoxification
- Support for chronic liver disease
- Acute and chronic infections
- Many other health concerns
What can be included on your IV?
There are many different substances that can be included in an IV. Your IV therapy is likely going to be different than someone else’s therapy. It depends on what your body is deficient in.